🎉 Get Up to 60% OFF on Courses, Learning Paths & PRO | Sale Ends on 5th Mar (No Coupon Code Required)
Swing Trading and Scalping Strategies
What You Will Learn
Understand the difference between swing trading and scalping
Learn to determine entry and exit points in scalping and swing trading
Apply the appropriate technical indicators for scalping and swing trading
Learn to determine target and stop loss
Your Course Overview
3 sections • 8 topics • 3 hrs 51 mins content
1. Introduction to Swing Trading and Scalping
Meet Your Instructor and Course Overview
Understanding Swing Trading & Scalping Strategies
2. Setting Up Your Trading System
Understanding Trading in Index Futures & Options
Trading Setup using Bollinger Bands, MACD and RSI
Trading Setup using Bollinger Bands & EMA Crossover
Strategies for Swing Trading & Scalping
3. Trade Entry, Exit and Checklist
Setting Targets & Stop Losses
Creating a Checklist for Trading
About The Course
In the first Lesson Introduction to Swing Trading and Scalping, you will learn about the difference between swing trading trading and scalping. Along with this, you will also learn to look at various types of indices and it's constituents.
In the second Lesson Setting Up Your Trading System, you will gain knowledge about various types of technical indicators and how to combine them for scalping and swing trading. All the strategies explained use real-life examples so that you get a solid understanding. This module will also help you to learn how to determine the entry and exit points. Towards the end of the module, you will learn how to combine candlesticks and trendlines with other indicators to effectively practice scalping and swing trading.
In the third lesson Trade Entry, Exit, & Checklist, you will learn options trading strategy for indices like NIFTY50, Bank NIFTY and FINNIFTY. You will also eplore how to determine target and stoploss, and how to start your trading day as a scalper or a swing trader.
- Understand the difference between swing trading and scalping strategy
- Learn to determine entry and exit points in scalping and swing trading
- Apply technical indicators in scalping and swing trading
- Learn to determine target and stop loss
Who is this course for:
- Beginners who want to get started with scalping or swing trading, even with no prior trading experience.
- Any college student or working professional who is eager to learn scalping and swing techniques and strategies to become a part-time trader.
- Anyone who wants to gain exclusive insights into scalping and wants to learn swing trading from experienced and accomplished industry experts.
- Traders interested in utilizing different parameters and data points to develop a winning scalping and swing strategy.
Learn From - Super Trader Lakshya
Super Trader Lakshya
Lakshya, an active trader in cash and F&O segments for 14 years, has built an audience of over 10 lakh people through his social media channels. He has empowered numerous retail traders by sharing valuable trading knowledge on his YouTube channel.
This Course is not included in PRO