🎉 Get Up to 60% OFF on Courses, Learning Paths & PRO | Sale Ends on 5th Mar (No Coupon Code Required)
Swing Trading Strategy for Beginners
What You Will Learn
Develop a solid understanding of swing trading style
Understand how to read & interpret Heikin-Ashi charts
Apply Supertrend indicator for an effective swing trading strategy
Learn to determine entry & exit points for swing trading
Your Course Overview
3 sections • 4 topics • 53 mins 9 sec content
1. Introduction to Swing Trading
What is Swing Trading?
2. Heikin Ashi + Supertrend Indicator Strategy
Understanding Heikin-Ashi Charts
Adding Supertrend Indicator + Practical Examples
Key Points to Remember
About The Course
In Lesson 1, Introduction to Swing Trading, you will meet your instructor and get introduced to the world of swing trading. You will also get an overview of the course and strategy that will be covered in subsequent modules.
Lesson 2, Heikin-Ashi + Supertrend Indicator Strategy, forms the core of the course. You will learn about the construction & analysis of Heikin-Ashi charts and how they are more useful than candlestick charts. Next, we tap into the strength of the Supertrend indicator - its construction, application, and its ideal setting for swing trading. You will learn to use the Supertrend indicator to determine the correct entry and exit points for a profitable swing trade. This module covers the best indicators for swing trading strategy that you can apply.
Lesson 3, Key Points to Remember, will conclude the course with a summary and highlight the important points you should keep in mind while applying this swing trading strategy.
- Develop a solid understanding of swing trading style
- Understand how to read & interpret Heikin-Ashi charts
- Apply Supertrend indicator for an effective swing trading strategy
- Learn to determine entry & exit points for swing trading
- Learn the best indicators for swing trading strategy
Who is this course for:
- Beginner traders who want to get started with swing trading, even with no prior experience
- Any college student or working professional who is eager to learn swing trading to become a part-time trader
- Anyone who wishes to learn a simple and effective swing trading strategy from an experienced trader
- Traders looking to add an effective swing trading strategy to their toolkit
- Traders looking to learn the best indicators for swing trading
Learn From - Harneet Singh Kharbanda
Harneet Singh Kharbanda
Harneet Singh Kharbanda has been a dedicated full-time trader in both Indian and US markets for the past nine years. As the author of the Amazon bestseller 'Trade Like a Monk,' he also shares his knowledge on swing trading and psychology through his YouTube channel, earning the admiration of traders nationwide.
This Course is not included in PRO